Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Monarch Beach Office
Initially patients are seen for a thorough examination and diagnosis. However, in the case of an emergency, patients will be seen immediately to alleviate any pain or discomfort. Before dental disease can be prevented, any active disease must be eliminated. A complete examination helps us to discover if any dental disease is present. Our complete examination will include a full series of necessary x-rays; an exam of the teeth, bone and soft tissue; an oral cancer exam and a periodontal screening.
This thorough examination will enable us to develop a long-range plan that will meet your individual goals in regards to your mouth, your teeth and your smile. It will allow you to understand what conditions are present and what options you have so that you can intelligently plan for a healthy smile now and in the future.
It is our goal and our mission to make your first visit, and all visits that follow, both pleasant and informative. We look forward to meeting you and answering all of your questions.
- To create an environment where our patients are treated with the same concern we would show our own family.
- To continually strive for excellence by providing exceptional friendly service to our patients.
- To provide quality, safe healthcare based on honesty and integrity.
- We will always strive to be true professionals and to create a stress-free environment for our patient’s benefit as well as our own.
- We will continue to increase our knowledge thereby allowing us to provide our patients with the finest care and newest technology.
- Our goal is to make a positive impact on our patients, our peers and our community.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.